[Time-Management] 365 Thoughts for Self Improvement

 

28th May 2013

 

Use Your Time for You

 

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.  Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking.  Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.  They somehow already know what you truly want to become.  Everything else is secondary.

 

Steve Jobs

 

Last week I noticed something very interesting on my worktable. I noticed a hive constructed by a wasp at the tip of my pencil! The pencil was blunt and obviously I had not used it for a long time. I was about to destroy the hive. But, I thought for a while. I asked myself why the wasp chose this pencil to construct the hive and not another pencil adjacent to it. The answer was very simple: I did not use this pencil and hence the pencil was available for the wasp to do what it wanted on it!

 

Can I blame the wasp and complain and criticize? Isn't the nature of a wasp to construct its nest on any convenient place? The problem is not the wasp, but my attitude with reference to my resources: I did not use my pencil and the wasp used it!

 

I learnt a very important lesson in my life. If I don't use my time to produce what I want to produce in my life, someone will use my time to produce what they want in their life! Isn't it a simple common sense? I will have to find out what I can do to make my dream come true. If I don't do this, others will fill my mind with such thoughts to realise their outcome in life.

 

Our mind has intuition and knows how to get what we want in life. All that is required is to invest our resources on what we want to be and be conscious of it. Else, the same resource will be used by someone else to produce what they want in their life! 

 

N.C. Sridharan

 

www.thetimefoundation.com

 

0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (25)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___