[Time-Management] 100 Thoughts for Self Improvement!

 

16th October 2012

`If you work hard on your job, you will make a living. If you work hard on yourself, you can make a fortune'

Jim Rohn

In today's context, there is no alternative except to work hard. Work life is becoming more and more challenging. There was a time when we worked hard to produce extraordinary results. But today, we have to work harder than ever before not to produce extraordinary results, but even to produce very ordinary results!

When you work very hard on your job, you will make a living. To get anything more than that, we have to maximize our output by tapping into our `installed capacity' and not merely our `displayed capacity'.

At the end of each day, to do an `effectiveness audit' by asking the following questions:

  • What result did I produce today? Could I have produced more results?
  • How many hours did I work? Should I have worked more hours?
  • Could I have taken lesser time to produce the same result?
  • What technology did I use? Is there any other more effective technology?
  • What skill did I use? Should I acquire any other more competitive skill?

If you feel uncomfortable to any of the above questions, it means that you will be edged out by your competitors and it is a question of time!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (59)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___