[Time-Management] 100 Thoughts for Self Improvement!

 

31st October 2012

`Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you'

Anonymous

 `Time' is a very emotional resource. The present moment is very important and we will not get it again.

The other day I went to meet an old friend of mine whose wife was in the intensive care unit of a hospital. The lady was dying and in the next few hours anything could happen. She has been in coma for the past nearly more than a month totally unconscious that all her dear and near ones were praying for her recovery.

I saw my friend sitting next to her head sobbing and repeatedly saying the words `please speak to me, please speak to me, please speak to me…..'.

Two months back I visited them. There was some quarrel between them and he had stopped speaking to her for nearly one month. I heard his wife pleading with him to speak to her and begging him to forgive her if she had done anything wrong. But he was adamant and refused to speak to her until she went into coma.

There was a time when she wanted to speak to him but he did not. But now, he wants her to speak but she cannot!

Your time is very scarce and valuable and never miss to enjoy every moment!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (70)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___