[Time-Management] 100 Thoughts for Self Improvement!

 

25th October 2012

Relentless, repetitive self talk is what changes our self-image. 
Denis Waitley 

We are not merely biological entities. We are also a product of our thoughts. Our thoughts affect our character and image. Our thoughts and impressions about ourselves change our belief system. Our beliefs decide what we do.

I want to give you a `mantra' which I call as the `I am mantra'. I chant this whenever I feel down or when I need extra energy while facing what I call `self put downs'. Perhaps you can also chant this!

Sit in a calm place where you will not be disturbed for about five minutes and chant:

  • I am intelligent…
  • I am creative….
  • I am smart….
  • I am hard working…
  • I am sincere about my goals….
  • I am clear about my life's mission…
  • I am a kind hearted person…
  • I am energetic….
  • I am humble….
  • I am a leader….
  • I am innovative….

You can add to this list by including the traits you want in you. The best time to do it is the last five minutes just before you go to sleep when you are half awake and half asleep. Whatever you repeat while you are in this state will enter your subconscious mind!

Try this for a month and notice the difference in your self-image!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (66)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___