[Time-Management] Wishing You a Happy and Exciting New Year!

 

1st January 2012

Happy and Exciting New Year!

Dear readers,

I wish you all a very Happy and Exciting 2012. You will start receiving my newsletter from tomorrow. I wish to give the following quote which is very appropriate for the New Year:

`Another fresh New Year is here…

Another year to live!

To banish worry, doubt, and fear,

To love and laugh and give!

This bright New Year is given me

To live each day with zest…

To daily grow and try to be

My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity

Once more to right some wrongs

To pray for peace, to plant a tree,

And sing more joyful songs!'

William Arthur Ward

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___