[Time-Management] Episode # 19: The Langauge of Silent Communication!

 

9th February 2013

Do You Know the Language of Silent Communication?

I have been uploading my videos on the YouTube just to make a positive difference in your life. In our everyday rush to complete our daily agenda, we tend to overlook the most important responsibility â€" self development!

By investing just 8 to 10 minutes a day, you can reap several time returns on investment!

In Episode#19 I have discussed the relevance of multi skill.

Do you know the language of silent communication?

See this episode by following the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQtBFMDleVE

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you receive my updates as and when I upload a video.

It costs you nothing, but gives you everything!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

00000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___