[Time-Management] My YouTube Channel

 

5th February 2013

My YouTube Videos

I am sure some of you might have seen my YouTube videos which I have been uploading for the past few days.

The purpose is to reach out to more number of people as part of my mission making a difference in others life.

I will be uploading as many videos as possible. If you find the same useful, please subscribe to the same so that you can get the updates as soon as I upload the same. This will be better than my sending a daily mails on my uploads.

You can follow the link given below to access my videos. So far I have uploaded 14 episodes and more will follow.

The link is given below:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thetimefoundation?feature=guide

Of course I will be happy to receive your feedback. Please pass on this information to others if you feel they will also benefit from this.

 

Thanks,

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

00000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___