[Time-Management] Arise, awake and take charge!

 

19th May 2010

He who asks questions cannot avoid the answers.

African proverb

If you think for a while you will agree that solutions came after a problem arose. Unless we ask ourselves questions, we will not be able to focus our thinking on a specific issue for a longer period of time. Whether we are aware of it or not, there are always many questions in our mind. We may not notice them. But the successful people notice and try to answer them and find a solution. The quality of our life depends on the quality of our questions.

Just like we set aside a time to sleep and a time to play, we should set aside a time to ask ourselves some soul searching questions such as:

·        How am I doing in my personal and professional life?

·        Can I do even better?

·        Am I missing any opportunities which I don't notice?

·        Am I focusing all my attention to the most critical task on hand?

·        Am I spending time to take care of my mental and physical health?

·        Am I using my time effectively and efficiently?

·        Am I clear about my long term, medium term and short term goals?

·       

·       

Try the above strategy for a fortnight and notice if there is a change in your inner clarity!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___