[Time-Management] 100 More Exciting Ways to Live!

 

100 More Exciting Ways to Live!

Dear readers,

You would have noticed that there has been a gap in my newsletter on NLP. There is a reason why I was not writing every day. Unlike my previous series of newsletter, this series has to have some continuity and each piece of the newsletter has a link with the previous or next one. There have been queries and clarifications from many of the readers. I was replying them individually and in groups.

I have decided to reformat my NLP newsletter and the same will continue as weekly issue and not a daily newsletter.

In the meantime, a lot of readers found my `100 Days Improvement Plan' series much more interesting and useful. So I am starting a new series called `100 More Exciting Ways to Live' from tomorrow. This will have the same theme of how we can enjoy every day of our life if we follow some simple common sense tips.

I am sure you will like this.

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___