[Time-Management] Some feedback on the 'IGNITE' programme held on 18th Jun

 

SOME  FEEDBACK ON THE PROGRAMME

HELD ON 18.06.2011

 

"The programme was very different from what I thought it would be.  Sir, you have really motivated me and encouraged my hidden beliefs to become a reality.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the session and have imbibed most of what I have learnt here. 

Thank You."

 

MS. DEEPA ARJUN, 

PSBB GROUP OF SCHOOLS, CHENNAI

*****

 

"The programme  made me to identify my personal positive and negative things in me and made my mind fresh for my future. 

I will be a new person from today".

 

MR. N. MAGESH, SR. ENGINEER

SUNDARAM AUTO COMPONENTS, CHENNAI.

*****

 

"Excellent & mind blowing session after a long time.  Fortunate to be a participant and look forward to be part of Vaaname Ellai".

 

MR. A. GANESAN, G.M., MARKETING

SABASH ENGG. (CHENNAI) PVT. LTD., CHENNAI

*****

 

"First I thank to our M.D. Mr. A. Ramakrishnan who gave me a good opportunity to attend this programme;  Very good exercise for practical goals and to approach that goals;  Got good confidence on mind to achieve goals".

 

MR. L. PERUMALSAMY, DY. MANAGER - PROPOSAL

SABASH ENGG. (CHENNAI) PVT. LTD., CHENNAI

*****

 

"This is really fantastic and now onwards I start to work upon to achieve my mission.  I never attended this type of emotional touching programme".

 

MR. S. SHANKAR,  MANAGER – PERSONNEL

HARITHA FENNER LTD., HOSUR.

*****

 

"Oh my god! This is amazing to be a part of this programme which really reinvented me.  Mr. N.C. Sridharan was wonderful".

 

MR. R. PRAVEEN KUMAR, SR. EXECUTIVE - IR

HARITA FENNER LTD., SRIPERUMBUDUR

 

"Very good and interesting.  Sure one or the other way will be helpful to focus and achieve on my dreams.  And also to others".

 

MR. KIRAN KUMAR, BANGALORE

*****

"I came with a confused mind.  I am leaving with a clear and charged mind.  Very useful programme.  Can be conducted as a three day residential workshop. The exercises given were splendid".

 

MR. C. NAGARAJAN, AGM - HR

VAIGHAI AGRO PRODUCTS LTD., MADURAI

*****

 

"I enjoyed the whole day of the programme.  The participants are fully engaged in the sessions.  The quality of inputs through clippings and other materials are highly appreciable.  I wish to attend the programme again with you".

 

Dr.A. SELVARAJ, CHIEF EXECUTIVE

SRI JAYAREKHA INDUSTRIES, MADURAI

*****

 

"This is the programme which made me to identify my goals.  This is really superb!  I enjoyed very well.  I will meet you one day again

when I achieve my goal.   Thank you very much Sir!"

 

MR. R. PARTHASARATHY, TCS

*****

"Very clear goal of my life evolved in this programme.  My hidden potential has been felt by me and I will act now to achieve it. 

Very worthy and useful".

 

MR. V. NAGACHANDRAN, C.E.O.

*****

"It was very interesting right from the beginning till the end, fully motivated me;  I am fully charged now and I have the confidence of succeeding in my life;  I understood the NLP and reasoning power. 

I will adopt in my life"

 

MR. MU. SUBRAMANIAN, DGM (QA-QC)

L&T ECC, KANCHEEPURAM

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___