[Time-Management] Arise, awake and take charge!

 

1st January 2010

 

Dear readers,

 

My life's mission is: `to make a difference in others' life'. To fulfill this mission, I have been sending this free e mail newsletter from 1994. I am delighted to reach these newsletters to thousands of people across the world.

 

On this wonderful day I wish to give you the following quotes:

 

"I will seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement rather than fashion. I will seek to be worthy more than respectable, wealthy and not rich. I will study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly. I will listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with an open heart. I will bear all things cheerfully, do all things bravely await occasions and hurry never. In a word I will let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common."
-- William Ellery Channing

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Be at war with your vices; at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man."
-- Benjamin Franklin

 

I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

 

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

 

000

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___