[Time-Management] Arise, awake and take charge!

 

3rd January 2009

 

My dear readers,

 

Disciplining children assertively!

 

In my corporate seminars people ask me if I do any programmes for parents.

 

In order to meet their need, I do conduct a programme on how to bring up disciplined children. You will appreciate the need for a disciplined mind especially at the formative years.

 

In this one day workshop I train parents, teachers and principals on how to use NLP skills to discipline children without in any way damaging the self respect, self image and self worth of children.

 

Please visit my website for details.

 

Since discipline is a very important and criteria in life, please forward this mail to as many of your friends and relatives as possible so that they come to know about this.

 

Thanks

N C Sridharan

Visit my website for an exciting video clipping

www.thetimefoundation.com

000

 

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___