[Time-Management] 100 Exciting Ways to Live!

 

100 Exciting Ways to Live!

Dear Readers,

I'm sure you liked the contents of my newsletter `100 Days Improvement Plan'. I am overwhelmed by the response I have been receiving every day. You will be glad to know that I have compiled the entire contents in the form of a book `100 Exciting Ways to Live!' . The book is priced at Rs.75/- per copy and I am donating the entire proceeds of the book to my charitable trust `Vaname Ellai'.

For my readers I am offering at Rs.50/- copy which includes the postage within India. The book is so handy that you can send this as New Year Card! It is also an ideal New Year Gift.

For details please contact us on our e-mail and phone given below:
timeline@vsnl.com; vanameellai@gmail.com; mindline@sify.com

Mobile: +91 9282159733; +91 9791678022

Thanks
N C Sridharan

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___