[Time-Management] Mind, O, My Dear Mind!

 

Mind, O, My Dear Mind….

Dear readers,

I am glad to inform you that a very large number of readers are requesting for copies of my book `100 Exciting Ways to Live'. The books will be dispatched from the next week.  

I was thinking on the next theme to write. I decided to write on the least understood thing: MIND! Isn't true that we are what our mind decides? I read a very powerful quotation: `we are not slaves of our fate, but we are slaves of our mind!

In this series of newsletter, I will try to present the various dimensions of our mind and how our mind decides who and what we are. I will try to cover some important aspects of the fascinating subject of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), which I have been specializing for the past 15 years after my intensive training from NLP Comprehensive, CO, USA.  

I do hope you will like the contents of my mail.

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___