[Time-Management] 100 More Exciting Ways to Live!

 

5th July 2012

`Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be'

Abraham Lincoln

When we are sad, the whole world looks gloomy. When someone cheats us, we feel that people are not to be trusted. When we fail, we feel that the failure is a pattern. But, we forget that in this same world people are happy, there are good people, there are trustworthy people and there are people who succeed.

Life is what we look at.

Years ago I wanted to quit my job and start on my own. When I went and sought the views of others, many people warned me how risky is being on our own and how safe it is to be in a good employment. Some people also encouraged me. I took the encouraging words and started on my own and I have no regrets. In life if you want excuses, you can find many. If you want reasons, you will also find them in plenty.

Read this carefully:

LIFEISNOWHERE

LIFE IS NOWHERE

LIFE IS NOW HERE!

LIFE IDEPENDS ON WHAT AND HOW YOU LOOK AT!

Have confidence in your talent and look at the positive side of life. Read the biographies of successful people. Meet and move with happy people. They will help you to rediscover yourself!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___