[Time-Management] 100 Thoughts for Self Improvement!

 

2nd August 2012

`Never neglect an opportunity for improvement'

Sir William Jones

Daily mastery is as important as focusing on long term goal. You need to get up every day with a positive thought and self resolve. Early morning is the time when you have to reaffirm your faith in yourself. Self affirmation is an important tool to keep you going in the direction of your goal.  

Type the following words of wisdom which I read somewhere and read it the first thing every day morning:

This is the beginning of a new day.
God has given me this day to use as I will.
I can waste it or use it for good.
What I do today is important, because
I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes,
this day will be gone forever,
leaving in its place something
that I have traded for it.
I want it to be gain, not loss;
good not evil; success not failure;
in order that I shall not regret
the price I paid for it.
Author Unknown

Try this `mantra' for a week and notice the transformation in the quality of your daily productivity!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___