[Time-Management] 100 Improvement Plan!

 

22nd June 2011

Hundred Improvement Plan!

Dear readers,

Over the past few months I was writing on `Arise, awake and take charge'. I have been receiving very positive feedback on these newsletters. Many readers have been requesting me to give simple ideas to make continuous improvement in their lives.

In response to such requests, I will be sending you short newsletters which will contain important and simple ideas to enhance the productivity of your time. I will call this as `Hundred Improvement Plan'! For the next hundred days you will get one simple time management tip every day.

I am sure you will like them. Your 100 Improvement Plan will start from tomorrow!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___