[Time-Management] A Clarification!

 

30th January 2013

A clarification

I am now sending this series under the caption And Here is the Balance for the Year! I have been receiving e mails from readers why do I talk about the year 2012 which is gone!

I wish to clarify that I mean any year which has 365 days. I wrote the first 100 Exciting Ways to Live, then 100 More Exciting Ways to Live, and then 100 Exciting Thoughts making a total of 300 episodes. Now I am adding 65 more episodes to make it 365 in all. I am bringing out a book in which all these 365 episodes will be there so that we can read one page everyday and empower us all the 365 days of the year!

This is what the caption means!

I hope I have clarified!

And…..I will be happy to receive your feedback!

Thanks

NCS

00000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___