[Time-Management] 100 Days Improvement Plan!

 

27th Aug 2011

Day 48

If there is one most dangerous virus which destroys success in spite of infinite potential and hard work, it is `procrastination'. Procrastination is the habit of delaying action on pending project for no reason at all. It is the mindset of `I can, I have to, but I will not do it now'! The other day, a friend of mine came to me and said, `they said procrastination is the cause of all my failure. I don't know what that big word means, I will look it up tomorrow'!

There can be many reasons for your procrastination such as hopelessness, helplessness, unpleasant activities, overwhelming tasks, fear of failure, perfectionism, etc. One way to overcome procrastination is to visualise the consequences of anymore delay. If the task is overwhelming, try breaking up the task into small managerial sub tasks and do one small activity to day. It may be a very small activity. Make a public announcement to your friends that you will complete the task which you have been procrastinating within the next few weeks.

Resolve today to fight procrastination. Do it today and not tomorrow!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

ooo

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 596. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___