[Time-Management] 100 More Exciting Ways to Live!

 

4th April 2012

Have `Wild' Dreams!

On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow. 
Friedrich Nietzsche

In my `IGNITE' seminars, I encourage the participants to set up what I call as `Mount Everest' goals. By the very thought of even wanting to climb Mount Everest, we put us on a higher platform of thinking. As all of us know, Mount Everest is the world's tallest mountain peak. Even to think of climbing Mount Everest, we should have the inner courage.

After interviewing over 500 great achievers I wrote my book `The Gift of Time' and one common denominator I noticed in them is: they fixed very high personal targets for themselves and tried reaching them. As I type these lines, my good friend Mr. Ibrahim Kalifulla, has now become Hon. Justice Ibrahim Kalifulla, Judge Supreme Court of India, the highest court in the second largest democracy in the world. The total population of India is about 120 billion and out of this 120 billion, he is one among the present strength of 26 Judges of the Supreme Court. I have known him when he was a lawyer at the Madras High Court. In my recent interview, after he became the Judge of the Supreme Court of India, he said that he dreamed of becoming the Judge of Supreme Court when he was practicing as a lawyer!

That's what I call as Mount Everest goals!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___