[Time-Management] 100 More Exciting Ways to Live!

 

11th April 2012

External Behaviours Penetrate Our Mind

`Happiness is an attitude. We either make our lives miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same'

Francesca Reigler

We come across events where leading personalities sweep the roads to mark the beginning of a cleanliness movement. People show their belief in communal harmony by participating in an all community dinner. We shake hands with people while greeting them. Are these external behaviours only external, or do they have a meaning? These external behaviours, when repeated consistently over a period of time, have a long term effect on our mind.

One of the presuppositions of NLP is `the body and mind are part of the same system'. When you behave in a particular way, it affects your mind; when you think of something, the feeling associated with that behaviour, affects the quality of that behaviour.

When you do a job, keep repeating `I love what I am doing, I love what I am doing, I love what I am doing' and notice the quality of your work; ask the people who benefited by your work how they perceived your work quality. Similarly, take another job, and while doing it repeat the words `I don't like doing this, I don't like doing this, I don't like doing this' and notice the quality of your work.

You will notice that that the work you liked most will have the best quality!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___