[Time-Management] 100 More Exciting Ways to Live!

 

24th April 2012

Having talent is like having blue eyes. You don't admire a man for the colour of his eyes. I admire a man for what he does with his talent.

Michael Caine

I strongly believe that all of us have some seed of some talent or other. We have to sow it in a fertile soil, grow and harvest the result. Even for the best seed, the soil makes a big difference. We have to be at the right place with the right talent.

This Sunday morning I was in the Marina Beach, the world's one of the longest beach. People go there early morning not only to take a pleasant walk in the ozone filled fresh air, but some also go there to showcase their talent. There are vendors with their products in search of customers.

As I was in the beach, a man with a monkey came and made the monkey to dance to his tunes. The monkey did all what he told. I gave him ten rupees and he seemed to be very pleased with what I gave.

As he was moving away from me in search of his next customer, I thought how much he will earn if he can make a lion to dance to his tunes instead of a monkey! He will be in a different platform in front of a different audience earning a different reward!

Before going to bed today, ask yourself if you are in the right platform with the right skill and talent!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___