[Time-Management] Open programme on Time Management

 

Dear readers,

Many of you may be aware that I have been conducting in-house workshops on Time Management for the past nearly three decades and thousands of people have taken my programme from various organisations.

I have been receiving lot of requests from individuals to conduct this programme as an open programme so that people who are not working in any organization can attend the same.

In response to such requests, I have planned for an open event on Saturday, the 12th May 2012 at Chennai. A detailed e-brochure will be sent to you in due course. If you so desire, you can register for the same. You may also forward the brochure to your friends who may be interested to attend this programme.

The participation fee for this programme is Rs.3,000/- per head which includes a detailed course material in the form of a work manual, a book on time management, tea and lunch.

I donate the entire proceeds of all my open programmes to the charitable trust `Vaname Ellai' which is into school based social service.

Thanks

N C Sridharan

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___