[Time-Management] 100 More Exciting Ways to Live!

 

30th April 2012

`A really great talent finds its happiness in execution'

Johann Wolfgang von Gothe

One of the readers wanted to know how to identify one's hidden talent and I thought many of you may be interested to know the answer.

One way is to introspect and find out which activity gives you utmost happiness. Normally your natural talent will pull you to that activity. A talented writer will be writing something or other; a talented singer will be humming some song; a talented artist will be sketching something on a paper.

The second way is to check with your close friends and ask them to comment on this. They might have noticed what you haven't.

The third way is to check what you are very good at and which activity of you stands out as something very unique of yourself. You can go back in your life and check this out from your school days.

Sometimes it may happen that today you may not be doing what is very close to your talent due to various things. For example, I used to be very good in writing when I was in school, but for some strange reasons I did not write for nearly 20 years after I left the school! Only when I accidentally wrote an article for a leading national newspaper, I rediscovered my hidden talent!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___