[Time-Management] 100 Thoughts for Self Improvement!

 

28th September 2012

Energy and persistence conquer all things. 
Benjamin Franklin  

How is your energy level as you work through the day? Do you feel fresh in the morning and weak in the evening? Do you feel tired towards the end of the day?

If the answer is `yes' to the above questions, you are different from the most successful persons. They are always fresh, no matter how busy they are all through the day. I noticed a common denominator in all successful people – they feel fresh throughout the day. In fact I used envy some of them!

Do you know the `secret' behind their freshness? It is: they love their job!

The more you love your job, the less you will feel tired. Can you recall a recent occasion where you had to celebrate a function in your family? It may be a birthday of your child or the marriage of your child. Didn't you feel fresh regardless of whether you ate or slept? Next time you watch a sports event, notice the energy level of the players.

Here's a tip to keep your energy level high: love your job! Keep saying `I love my job, I love the tension of my job, I love my industry, I love my functional area'. Notice what happens to your energy level!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___