[Time-Management] IMPORTANT MESSAGE

 

4th September 2012

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

I started my e mail newsletter in 1993 and it goes to nearly 10,000 readers across the world. The mail purpose of the newsletter is help the readers to acquire some critical soft sills and develop their personality.  

I wish to inform all the readers that the mailing list contains the e mail addresses of only those readers who requested my newsletter at some time or other. Sometimes our existing readers add the e mail addresses of their friends since they may consider the contents relevant to their friends.

I DO NOT ADD ANYONE'S E MAIL ADDRESS ON MY OWN SINCE I DO NOT WANT TO SEND SPAM MAILS.

The newsletter is sent through yahoo group server. There is an `unsubscribe' facility under the newsletter. If you feel that the newsletters are not relevant to you, I request you to kindly unsubscribe from the same.

Thanks and regards,

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___