[Time-Management] The Gift of Time - ONE DAY SEMINAR

 

`Let us strive to improve ourselves, for we cannot remain stationary; one either progresses or retrogrades'

Madam Du Deffand

`The Gift of Time'

PROGRAMME

A powerful NLP based Life Transforming programme on how to `invest' your time to realise your life's ambitions and goals.

Convert all your `available time' into `productive' time!

NLP is the latest state of the art technology to integrate the powers of your brain and mind.

DATE, TIME & VENUE

Date:Saturday, 22nd Sep 2012
Time:8.30 am to 5.30 pm
Venue:AUTVS Centre for Quality Management,
(Behind Vivekananda Auditorium) 
Anna University, 
Sardar Patel Road, 
Chennai – 600 025.

IN THIS ONE DAY SEMINAR YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:

  • How to identify and `invest' our time on `breakthrough issues'
  • How to use the Right and the Left side of the brain

SOME FEEDBACK OF OUR 18th AUGUST 2012 SESSION

Emotionally  recharging & uplifting
Mr. S. Balaji, Associate Director, CTS, Chennai
***
Very Excellent programme for my career development.  I am interested to attend  many more programmes.  The context and delivery was very good.
Mr. M. Raajan Ganesh, D.G.M – HR, L&T
***
Before attending this programme, I had only dream about my goal.  But now, I learnt how to plan,  visualise and process my dream.
Mr. J. John Paul, Asst. Manager – HR
Roca Bathroom Products Private Ltd., Chennai
***
Good &  Effective programme.  Visual supports were relevant.  Quite interesting.
Mr. A. Anantharaj, General Manager (Process), Ramco Inds. Ltd., Arakkonam
***
I am really excited and thrilled that I was given an opportunity to attend your programme.  I came in the morning with mixed feelings (8.30 to 5.30 too….long).  Now you have given me a confidence and great exposure.  It was like reading thousand books!  Wow!!!  I have lot to share with my friends and students!  Thank you Sir.
Ms. Usha Venkatesh, T.G. Asst., PSBB School, K.K. Nagar, Chennai
***

This programme is for anyone with the zeal to make the impossible to possible.

For details contact: 
thetimefoundation@gmail.com; timeline@vsnl.com www.thetimefoundation.com

Phone: +91 9282159733; +91 9791678022

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___