[Time-Management] 100 Thoughts for Self Improvement!

 

4th November 2012

`Freedom means you are unobstructed in living your life as you choose. Anything less is a form of slavery'

Wayne Dyer

Technology boosts our productivity and improves the quality of our life. Imagine our life without e mail, mobile phone, internet, television etc? While we cannot increase the quantity of our time, technology enhances the productivity of our time. But we should know how to use technology so that we don't we become a slave to the technology.

The other day I realised what it means to be freed from being a slave to the technology. By mistake all the contact numbers from my mobile phone got deleted and I was in a place where I cannot access the internet so that I can load all the contacts from my internet. Luckily I had my old telephone book which I was using before I started using my mobile phone.

I started dialing all my numbers manually after checking the same from my phone book. For nearly ten days I had to do this. I started enjoying this process. What is more interesting from this experience is the fact that I started to remember the phone numbers once again!

This experience not only released me from technology slavery, but also reinforced my self confidence that I still retained my memory!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (74)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___