[Time-Management] Thanks for the feedback!

 

9th November 2012

Dear readers,

 

Thanks for the feedback!

 

I am excited about the feedback I receive on the youtube video series. As I cannot give all the feedback, I give the following as example:

 

`The video series is really effective as we are able to receive much wider and deeper message at an instance directly from you'.


0000

 

 

`It has been a fantastic experience receiving the video clipping.    My personal experience is that visual communication is more effective than any other mode.   Especially when the Motivator himself explains the ideas with his own voice, the modulations & body language of the speaker fully attracts the attention and we can easily get into the nutshell of the subject being talked or taught.     As you always mention, you are spontaneously taking the advantage of the technology.   

 

It gives me the feeling of personally participating in your seminar, which I had an opportunity around a decade back.   Since I stay out of India, probably I miss the opportunity.    

 

Thank you so much for the pain you are taking to ensure that the readers should get the right message in the right mode.   Hats off to you for your Service towards developing and nourishing the younger generation.   I am sure that a continuous service would certainly ensure that a decent part of younger generation is molded properly'.

 

0000

`I have seen all 3 videos that you have shared so far and I am moved by the messages that were conveyed through these videos.

 

In my personal view, these videos add emotions and authenticity to the messages that otherwise would come through e-mails. These videos are very fluid and go deep down to one's heart.

 

These videos will be very useful to people who are auditory oriented rather than visual oriented. By this I mean people who digest and understand messages better when they hear it compared to those who read and understand it.

 

I can say the above because my son faces difficulty in reading … and would avoid reading messages but would happily view and understand same message when played on video or even ordinary audio.

 

Thank you very much for starting this new initiative'.

0000

`I have been keeping a track of all your mails and the present video. I have been using the mails sent widely as reflections in the meetings I conduct as a Principal of a school. They are highly motivating and inspiring. The video is surely an eye opener and encourages one to see the urge to live and achieve.
I thank you for the same'.

0000

Thanks a lot for all the encouragement and I look forward to more and more of feedback!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___