[Time-Management] 100 Thoughts for Self Improvement!

 

8th November 2012

`Wherever I go meeting the public…spreading a message of human values, spreading a message of harmony, is the most important thing'

Dalai Lama

As we grow in our life, we get educated, get a job, build a career, earn money and acquire knowledge, money, property, title etc. But are we concerned with certain values in our life?

In my parental mentoring seminars I meet parents who complain that these days children do not respect basic human values and that is not the way they were brought up when they were young.

I am typing this page in United States and watching the election results. I listened to Obama's victory speech. He mentioned that his two daughters will grow into responsible ladies during his current tenure.

Earlier in the day I saw an interview of the First Lady Michelle Obama. She said that when Obama was elected as the President of United States, her concern was to bring up their children with the basic values of humility, discipline and treating people with respect! She said that she was brought up with such basic values when she was growing up. I understood how the First Lady of United States was concerned with the quality of parenting.

Over this weekend I want you think what action and strategy you have to build basic values among your children!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

Follow me on my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nc.sridharan.7

Follow me on Twitter @ ncs_ignite

0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (77)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___