[Time-Management] 100 Thoughts for Self Improvement!

 

6th November 2012

`Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from everyone you can – there will come a time when you will be grateful you did'

Sarah Caldwell

Our mind understands and picks up small but powerful messages instead of long notes. What a big lecture and a discourse cannot give, a short quotation can give! That's why I pick up life transforming quotations for my daily newsletters.

The other day I was speaking to a group of University students and I gave what I called the `3 UP' formula for success. It's: `Wake UP, Look UP, and never ever give UP'!

If you analyse the success strategy of winners you will notice that they noticed opportunities before anyone else woke up; they were looking for strategies which never occurred to others and they never gave up until they finally succeeded! In my time management seminars I talk about the difference between `biological sleep' and `mental sleep'. Biological sleep is what we do for our body and we require a certain amount of sleep to keep us fresh and alert. The other sleep is when we are mentally blind  to what is happening around us.

Over this weekend, introspect if this small but powerful message applies to you/ carefully check if you have allowed any opportunity slip by and if you are alert to the changes happening around you!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

Follow me on my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nc.sridharan.7

Follow me on Twitter @ ncs_ignite

 0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (75)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___