[Time-Management] Without Sacrifice You Don't Succeed!

 

17th November 2012

`Without Sacrifice You Don't Succeed'

One common denominator I noticed among the successful people is the sacrifice that they do to realise their goals. They sacrifice sleep, food, entertainment etc. and focus all their attention on their dream. Sometime back I wrote about the mental and physical discipline of Olympic champions. They will sacrifice everything for the sake of the Olympic Gold.

This is what I have discussed in this video episode. The incident I have discussed in this episode will move you emotionally.

Please follow this youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06SBnoZXbf4&feature=plcp

 

For the past few weeks I have been uploading some of my videos in order to communicate with you through the visual medium. I will be happy to receive your feedback.

Please also share this link with your friends.

Thanks,

NC Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___