[Time-Management] 100 Thoughts for Self Improvement!

 

7th November 2012

`Assumptions are the termites of relationships'

Henry Winkler

When it comes to building healthy interpersonal relationship, one has to go beyond the words and actions and understand the positive intentions. One of the NLP presuppositions is: behind every behaviour is a positive intention'.

In my mentoring sessions I get parents and children, husband and wife, business partners, boss and subordinates etc. When they come to me they consider each other as though sitting on opposite sides of a table. Very often each will list a series of actions and conversations and explain how hurt they were. Once I sit with them and make them to understand each other's positive intentions, they feel very relieved!

While I write this I want to reproduce what one reader sent to me last week.

A crab was once running on the sea shore and was admiring its beautiful footprints. A huge wave splashed and washed away the footprints. The crab said to the wave: I considered you as one of my best friends, then what made you to do this? The wave replied: a fisherman was following your footprints and that's why I cleared it off!'

We should understand that relationships means caring beyond imagination'

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

Follow me on my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nc.sridharan.7

Follow me on Twitter @ ncs_ignite

0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (76)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___