[Time-Management] 100 Thoughts for Self Improvement

 

30th November 2012

‘All the top achievers I know are lifelong learners…looking for new skills, insights, and ideas. If they’re not learning, they are not growing….not moving towards excellence’

Denis Waitley

Our mind is a ‘thought factory’ and we are powered by our internal thought process and questions. If we have an empowering thought process and right questions, we will succeed in whatever we do regardless of the external difficulties.

Over this weekend ask the following questions to yourself:

  • Am I in the right field at the right time with the right talent and skill?
  • Is there some other platform where I can showcase my talent even better?
  • Am I  the best in my field?
  • If not, am I taking adequate efforts to bridge the gap?
  • Do I have the inner drive to do what I have to do?
  • Am I working hard enough to realise my dreams?
  • Do I have the passion to beat the obstacle on my way to achievement?
  • Am I surrounded by such people who will kindle me to work hard and smart?
  • What is my countermeasure if I suffer a temporary failure?
  • Am I fully aware of the changes that are taking place in my field and what effort am I now taking to face the challenges of the future?

The mind of an achiever will be filled with such empowering thought process and questions.

What about you?

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___