[Time-Management] A video to ignite your mind!

 

10th November 2012

Why do we do what we do and why do we do it the way we do?

I want you to read the above sentence a couple of times. First you will be confused, but later on it will answer many questions regarding our behaviour! We are not machines and we have to have a meaning to do something if we want to be committed and involved. Sometimes we work hard and on some other times we don't? Sometimes we are very brisk and some other times we are lazy!

Do you want to know why? Follow the link given below and in this youtube video I have explained this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btZjBhHe-Ws&feature=plcp

I will be happy to receive your feedback on this video clipping!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

Follow me on my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nc.sridharan.7

Follow me on Twitter @ ncs_ignite

0000

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___