[Time-Management] Arise, awake and take charge!

 

9th January, 2010

 

 

Dear readers,

 

As I mentioned to you in my New Year Greetings, I have taken it as my life's Mission to make a difference in others' life. Towards this mission I have been spending a major portion of my time to create awareness among people that their future is in their hands. This daily newsletter which I have been sending to thousands of people across the world for the past over fifteen years is to live my mission.

 

If you like the contents of this newsletter, please forward this to as many of your friends and relatives as possible and help making a difference in others' life. You can also let me have their e mail id under copy to them so that I can include their name in my newsletter list.

 

Thanks

Regards,

N C Sridharan

Visit my website for an exciting video clipping

www.thetimefoundation.com

000

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___