[Time-Management] Arise, awake and take charge!

 

14th August 2010

 

`Making a difference in others' life'

 

Dear readers,

 

I have been sending my daily newsletters for the past more than 15 years. My newsletter reaches thousands of people not only in India, but also to my readers across the world.

 

The objective of my newsletter is to give small doses of inspirational ideas everyday so that cumulatively they make a big difference in their life. I do hope that you find the contents of the newsletter useful and interesting. If you feel that the contents will be useful and relevant to your friends and relatives, please let me have their e mail ids so that I will have the pleasure of including their names also.

 

I am sure that you will agree with me that self development and growth is not an overnight event, but a gradual process. Self development should be a self driven portfolio.

 

Thanks

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___