[Time-Management] Arise, awake and take charge!

 

Dear readers,

 

I do hope that you find my daily messages useful and interesting. I am inspired by quotations of great people and feel restless to share with you everyday.

Here's one:

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. The quotations, when engraved upon the memory, give you good thoughts. They also make you anxious to read the authors and look for more.

- Winston Churchill

I will be happy to include your friends' e mails in my daily newsletters!

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___