[Time-Management] Ignitedchild Newsletter Announcement

 

8th Aug 2010

Ignitedchild Newsletter

I started a separate group for the `Ignitedchild Newsletter' under ignitedchild@yahoo.com. However, I experience some problem in this new group. Hence you will get the ignitedchild newsletter also in the Arise, awake and take charge  group until I sort out the same. Those who have not subscribed for the ignitedchild newsletter can delete the same and read only Arise, awake and take charge newsletter.

If the other readers like the contents of ignitedchild newsletter useful, they can send an e mail to ignitedchild@yahoo.com expressing their willingness to join this group so that when the problem is sorted out, I can send the newsletter only to those who opted for it.

I am sure you will like the contents of the new newsletter ignitedchild.

Thanks

N C Sridharan and Radha Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___