[Time-Management] Ignited Child Newsletter! Reminder

 

5th Aug 2010

Dear readers,

 

I am really excited at the overwhelming response to my newsletter "IGNITEDCHILD". The first newsletter will reach you on the 9th of August. Those of you who have not yet registered their names can do so in the meantime.

 

Please note the following points:

 

  1. If I have to add your name in the ignitedchild group, I can add only 10 e mails id per day. You can directly add your e mail id immediately by visiting the yahoo groups, choosing the ignitedchild group and registering your mail id.
  2. If you send your e mail id, I will send an invitation to you. If you don't accept the same, you will not get into my newsletter group.

 

I am sure you will find the newsletters on ignitedchild useful and interesting.

 

Please always reply to the following exclusive e mail id:

 

ignitedchild@yahoo.com

 

Thanks

N C Sridharan

www.thetimefoundation.com

000

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___